be flexible, be social
Frequently Asked Questions
01. Why is this completely free for hirers?
IYouWork is completely free for Hirers to Increase work opportunities which is our main goal to accomplish a 0% unemployment rate in the UK.
02. How can I change the industry, I'm already registered for?
Go to settings > services, you can add or remove the industry.
03. Can I add a new industry?
Hirer cannot add a new industry yet but can suggest a new industry by filling the contact us form. Our team will look into it and update you.
04. Can I cancel the work after accepting the worker?
Yes, if the work will be cancelled minimum 1 hour prior to the work start time then there's no cancellation charges otherwise the minimum charges equivalent to the 2 hours worth of the relevant work will apply.
05. Can I cancel the work after assigning it to the worker?
Yes, if hirer feels that the work is not assigned to the suitable worker it can be cancelled anytime but may subject to the cancellation charges.
06. Is there any charges to pay if I cancel the assigned work?
No, there is no charges to pay if a hirer cancel the assigned work minimum 1 hour prior to the work start time.
07. How long it takes to get a refund?
All refunds are processed automatically by clicking on the Refund Amount button by the hirer.
08. Who do I contact in case of any dispute?
Go to Resolution Centre and fill the whole form with the maximum information, one of our team member will get in touch with you.
09. How can I contact a worker if I need to?
The hirer is only able to do chat with a worker through our chat system once he is accepted for a work.
10. Can I assign one work to more than one worker?
No, one work cannot be assigned to more than one worker at once at the moment. Our team is working hard on it and will have this option in the near future.
11. What I have to do if I need to extend the duration of existing work?
Currently, there is no such option but our team is working hard to have it soon.
12. Is this platform free to use for Hirers?
Yes, it is absolutely free to use for hirers. They can post as many as work as they want at no cost.
13. How many industries a hirer can choose?
Any hirer can choose maximum of 3 different industries.
14. Can a hirer add new skill in the chosen industry?
Yes, a hirer can add a new skill in the existing industries if it is not already added in it by clicking on the option Find a Worker.
15. Who will pay the finance charges in case of cancelling the work?
The hirer is responsible to bear the finance charges if applicable. The amount will be refunded after the deduction to the stripe account.
01. How much are the charges of using this app?
There's no charges for signing up as a worker. The commission of 17.5% will be taken out of his earnings after work finished.
02. How would I get paid and how long it will take?
The worker will be paid through our stripe account to worker stripe account after 7 days of the work finished.
03. Is there any charges to pay if a worker cancel the assigned work?
No, there is no any charges to pay if a worker cancels the assigned work 2 hours prior of work starting time. Otherwise the worker will automatically be blocked for 48 hours in receiving a new work.
04. Who does a worker contact in case of any dispute?
There is a Resolution Centre in our app where a worker can fill the form with most of the information. One of our team member will get in touch with you.
05. How can I contact to the Hirer?
Once your work will be assigned by the hirer, you will be able to contact the hirer through our chat system.
06. Can a worker add a new skill if you do not see in our app?
Yes it is possible by sending a request to our support team who will do the needful.
Still Need Help?
You can check always check FAQs page or send us an email,
We would always love to hear from you